Pell Grants That Are Free

Visit 1stCollegeScholarship.net for the latest news and updates about student loan finder and free money for college….

photos of Pell Grants That Are Free

News Two Years Of Free College Possible With Proposed Bill
Lawmakers have introduced legislation that attempts to make a community college education accessible to anyone, regardless of their ability to pay for it. The bill proposed last week — called The America’s College Promise Act of 2015 — would make a two-year, community college education free for students. The federal government would foot 75 percent of costs, and states the remaining 25 percent … Read News

photos of Pell Grants That Are Free

News O'Malley's Personal Struggle With Student Loans
This is part of an ongoing series by Credible about how the 2016 presidential candidates would affect student loans and the financing of education for students and borrowers. Democratic presidential candidate Martin O’Malley has been a fierce proponent of college affordability. Since announcing his candidacy in May, O’Malley has made student loan issues a centerpiece of his policy plans … Read News

Share

Leave a Reply